Hello, I'm Emma.
Houston born and raised. Sales analyst by trade. Humble and unafraid.
Currently working at Shell as a Sales Analyst for Aviation Lubricants - Americas, I spend my spare time exercising my creativity, connecting with others, and challenging myself in every possible way.
I graduated from University of Houston's C. T. Bauer College of Business in December 2017 with a BBA in Marketing, a certificate in Advanced Professional Selling through the Program for Excellence in Selling, and a certificate in Entrepreneurship.
Some of my most significant experiences include being a part of the Program for Excellence in Selling, the nation's top sales program, leading the UH chapter of an international social entrepreneurship organization Enactus, and spending a summer as an Outside Sales Intern for Hilti North America in Anchorage and Seattle.
Sometimes I write down my thoughts. I try to keep it casual. Find those thoughts on my blog.
This website is a collection of my academic, leadership, and professional experiences. Feel free to explore, and if you have questions or opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact me.
What am I up to now? July 2018 edition:
- Finally getting the hang of being a full-time employee!
- Becoming involved as a mentor in my favorite student organization, Enactus
- Eagerly awaiting the delivery of my brand-new Sony Alpha 6000 camera
- Anticipating attending the world's largest aviation conference in Oshkosh, Wisconsin (!)
- Reading the book Outliers by Malcom Gladwell
- Learning how to cook two new dishes per week
- Adopting a regular workout routine and trying to wrap my head around that bench press thing