You might already be familiar with me - I'm Emma Armer, born and raised in Houston, Texas, graduate of University of Houston, Marketing major, and photography lover.
I've been taking photographs for several years and I shoot on a Sony Alpha 5100.
In my spare time, you can find me in various Houston coffee shops, probably taking photos or working on my blog, The Creme de la Em.
- Graduation photo shoots are $60/hour.
- Engagement photo shoots are $85/hour.
- For blogger photo shoots, please message me what you have in mind (location, timing, outfit changes), and we can agree on the price.
- I accept Venmo, cash, and check.
WHAT DO I GET?
- For an hour and a half of shooting, I deliver 20-25 handpicked photos with extra processing (color-grading, removal of background distractions, etc.), as well as 60-75 additional photos that have been lightly retouched (cropped correctly, exposure adjustments, etc.).
HOW DO I GET THE PHOTOS?
- I send all photos on Google Drive. I have limited space on Google Drive, so I usually transfer ownership to you after about a month's time.
WHERE CAN I SHARE THE PHOTOS?
- Share photos with anyone on any platform! Tagging me is always appreciated, because if you were happy with your photos, more people can find out about your experience. On Instagram I'm @em.mah, and on Facebook I'm /emmaarmerphotography (or you can tag my personal account, either is fine).
HOW FAST DO I GET PHOTOS?
- My turnaround is one week for engagement photos and three days for all other projects, helping you get photos in your hands faster.
HOW ARE YOU DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS?
- I want to show your personality to the world, and I want to capture the moment so you can preserve it for generations to come. No photo shoot is ever the same because no two people are the same. It's my personal goal to make everyone comfortable and to find new, creative ways to capture everything.
HOW DO I BOOK?
- Seal your spot by texting me, emailing me, or filling out the contact form - all found on this page.